Make this the day before the Superbowl ’cause it needs to meld before it is served.
Black Bean Salsa
- 2 Anaheim chili pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 3 jalapeno chile peppers, chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 11 ounces Niblets corn, drained
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 roma tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- tortilla chips for serving
- Combine all ingredients in a large glass or ceramic bowl.
- Let stand for at least one hour before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.