Another great Superbowl snack. Yeah it is messy to eat, but worth it.
Spicy Garlic Edamame
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil like canola or avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more if needed
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 8 ounces edamame, fresh or frozen
1. Mix all ingredients except edamame in a small bowl.
2. Just before serving heat edamame in microwave for 1 minute fresh, 2 minutes frozen.
3. Pour oil mixture in a small frying pan and heat until oil is bubbly. About one minute.
4. Add edamame and toss to coat. Serve immediately.