|Author: Jim Kirkley, III
We love this pork recipe. It is an interesting hybrid: French chef author, addition of cumin is asian/latin, mustard sauce is very Germanic, but it all works
Grilled Pork with Mustard Sauce (Me’daillons de Porc Charcutie’re)
12 slices, pork tenderloin – sliced 1″ thick
2 tablespoons, avocado oil
2 tablespoons, fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons, ground cumin
salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Mustard Sauce (Sauce Charcutie’re)
- Pound the pork slices until thin on a flat surface, but do not break the fibers of the meat.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Combine Avacado Oil, lemon juice, cumin, salt and pepper, and pork slices. Combine using hands.
- Put the pork medallions on the grill and cook, turning often, for about 10 minutes or until throughly cooked. Do not overcook or the medallions will be dry.
- Serve with Charcutie’re Sauce